हरिःॐ। नमस्ते आचार्यः। नमःसर्वेभ्यः।
Sanskrit beginners' course by Sanskrit.today
अद्यतन अभ्यासः - ०१७ (017) दिनाङ्कः - १६-अक्टोबर्-२०१९ (16-Oct-2019), बुधवासरः।
अद्यतन अभ्यास-विषयः - क्रियापदरूपाणि-आत्मनेपदिनः, परस्मैपदिनः। Usage of कुतः and कथम्।
Question-1 of 3:
Lesson link Day-8 : https://youtu.be/qPgxllLy65k
Following the example-1 below, write One set of sentences with परस्मैपदिनः verb-forms, Another set of sentences with आत्मनेपदिनः verb-forms, along with English meanings.
- बालकः पठति। बालकौ पठतः। बालकाः पठन्ति।
- त्वं पठसि। युवां पठथः। यूयं पठथ।
- अहं पठामि। आवां पठावः। वयं पठामः।
- बालिका वन्दते। बालिके वन्देते। बालिकाः वन्दन्ते।
- त्वं वन्दसे। युवां वन्देथे। यूयं वन्दध्वे।
- अहं वन्दे। आवां वन्दावहे। वयं वन्दामहे।
- Only ONE SET of Sanskrit sentences like example above.
- Only TWO words per sentence as shown in the example-1 above.
Question-2 of 3:
Lesson link Day-7 (Part-B) : https://youtu.be/o3QMGlW6MSE
Example-2 contains one pair of sentences of which one is question with both कुतः and कथम् and another is the answer to the question. Closely following example-2, write THREE PAIRS of Sanskrit sentences along with English meanings.
सीता कुतः कथं गच्छति? सीता विद्यालयतः शीघ्रं गच्छति।
- Only THREE PAIRS of Sanskrit sentences as per example-2.
- Only four words per sentence.
- Choice of nouns and verbs to suit the meanings.
Question-3 of 3:
Discuss the riddle and give answers in not more than FIVE English sentences.
सीमन्तिनीषु का शान्ता ? राजा कोऽभूत् गुणोत्तम: ?
विदुषां का सदा वन्द्या ? अत्रैवोक्तं, न बुध्यते॥
- English meanings are essential for all the Sanskrit sentences.
- Answers are to be based on the topics/concepts covered and learnt till the lesson reference of the exercise.
- Sanskrit aspirants who may know more than that of the topics covered are advised to restrain from jumping to advanced topics. Such things would be construed as violation.
- Studying other participants answers enriches your knowledge with least efforts.
- Any exercise-participant can comment on others' answers.
- Please answer only to the questions asked in this exercise-discussion.
- Please do not post any doubts/helps in this discussion, instead initiate a separate discussion in the main-forum.
- Please post your answers only for this exercise as replies to this discussion.
धन्यवादः। Thank You.