हरिःॐ। नमस्ते आचार्यः। नमः सर्वेभ्यः।
Sanskrit beginners course by Sanskrit.today.
Exercise number: 002 dated 03-Sep-2019.
With the help of the above post in our forum on how to look-up words in Sanskrit dictionary, identify 5 objects around you, look-up the equivalent Sanskrit words, use suitable pronouns from सः, सा, तत् and form five two-worded pairs of Sanskrit sentences along with English meanings. A pair of sentences shall consist of one answer sentence and another, a question sentence for that answer sentence.
Distribute five pairs of sentences in all the three genders.
DO NOT USE NAMES. FIND SANSKRIT WORDS FOR OBJECTS AND CLASSIFY ACCORDINGLY
सः स्यूतः। सः कः?
saH syootaH. saH Kah?
That is bag. What is that?
*Use only the pronouns सः, सा, तत्।
• Number of words per sentence shall be only two as asked for in question above.
• English meanings are essential for all the Sanskrit sentences.
*Distribute five pairs of sentences in three genders.
• In the example given above there is a transliteration sentence in between the Sanskrit sentence and meaning sentence. This also can be used till such time your are ready with Sanskrit keyboard.
• Any exercise-participant can comment on others' answers.
• Please answer only to the questions asked in this exercise-discussion.
• For any other doubt related to Sanskrit on the lesson learnt, please initiate a separate discussion in the forum.
Please post your answers for this exercise as replies to this discussion.
धन्यवादः। Thank You. 🙏