हरिःॐ। नमस्ते आचार्यः। नमः सर्वेभ्यः।
Sanskrit beginners course by Sanskrit.today.
Exercise number: 003 dated 05-Sep-2019 - Thursday.
Following the example given below, bring out the difference in meanings between सः and एषः, सा and एषा and तत् and एतत् in FIVE pairs of Sanskrit sentences in all the three genders, along with English meanings.
Nouns of living or non-living beings can be used.
The gender of any one pair of sentences shall be the same.
It is "Five pairs of sentences in all the three genders" and not five pairs per gender.
सः स्यूतः। एषः गणेशः।
saH syootaH. EShaH gaNeshaH.
That is bag. This person is Ganesha.
- Use only the pronouns सः and एषः, सा and एषा, तत् and एतत्।
• Number of words per sentence shall be TWO only.
• English meanings are essential for all the Sanskrit sentences.
*Five pairs of sentences in three genders.
• In the example given above there is a transliteration sentence in between the Sanskrit sentence and meaning sentence. This also can be used till such time your are ready with Sanskrit keyboard. Suggest to catch-up with Devanagari script fast.
• Any exercise-participant can comment on others' answers.
• Please answer only to the questions asked in this exercise-discussion.
• For any other doubt related to Sanskrit on the lesson learnt, please initiate a separate discussion in the forum.
Please post your answers for this exercise as replies to this discussion.
धन्यवादः। Thank You.